September 20, 2018 – Swoop Pay is excited to announce an official change of name, to Swoop Business Solutions. The name change will be implemented over the course of September. This comes after discussions on how to best serve small businesses and other organizations, along with new service offerings that transcend the traditional merchant card business.
“The name ‘Swoop Pay’ simply doesn’t describe what we’re offering today,” explained Perry Turnbull, President of the company. “While we’ll always provide stellar payment processing services, we’re now able to provide a suite of business solutions to our clients. Our mission is to make our client’s businesses more profitable—that’s our goal, that’s what gets us up in the morning, and ‘Swoop Business Solutions’ better reflects that.”
The change will also reflect the continuing market research done by Swoop employees, an ongoing effort to serve their clients in the best way possible. Beyond traditional and cash discount payment processing solutions, Swoop Business Solutions will offer:
- Cost-effective mobile app solutions for any business type, including non-profits and businesses with a poor digital footprint, accessible via Android and iOS devices
- Enterprise app solutions for an organization’s employees
- Progressive Web Apps (PWAs), accessible via mobile device browsers—the “next step” in the evolution of mobile apps, already in use by organizations like Twitter and Forbes
- Access to Merchant Benefits, a “warehouse club” for businesses, offering up to 40% off dozens of business products and services.
- E-commerce payment solutions for online-only stores, compatible with Shopify, WordPress and other popular systems
Through these and other services, Swoop Business Solutions can offer opportunities to decrease expenses while also increasing revenue. “We’re able to improve payment solutions, cut costs, and create business growth, all at the same time,” said John Pitone, Director of Sales. “That’s super exciting for us and our clients!”
About Swoop Pay: Headquartered in Philadelphia, Swoop Pay brings decades of experience of experience in payment processing to our clients. We are business people too. We see things from the perspective of our clients. We did our first start up in high school, have managed everything from sole proprietorships to global business divisions, and offer best-in-class products and services. We hire Sales Associates who know our systems inside and out, and reward them for not just for making sales, but for exceeding your expectations. For more information about our products and services, call 877.707.9667